Stunning Tigereye stones on a hand-formed copper bar make this genuine Greek Leather bracelet a standout. The moving glow from the Tigereye stones will mesmerize you!
With its golden brown hues and striped pattern, Tigereye is one of the most recognizable gemstones. It's a member of the quartz family and is characterized by its silky luster that gives its stripes a three-dimensional look - almost like they're moving.
- Genuine Greek Leather
- Bracelet size: Adjustable so you can wear it at your chosen size +/- 1/2".
- Stone: Tigereye (aka Tiger's Eye)
- Hypoallergenic/Nickel-Free: Yes
- The bracelet will come in a 3” square silver gift box wrapped with a ribbon!
Note: This bracelet is perfect for men or women. Bracelets sized from 8 - 9.5 will have 5 stones and 2mm Greek leather as shown in the photos. To fit better on smaller wrists, bracelets sized smaller than 8 will use 1.5mm Greek leather and have 4 stones.
How To Size Your Bracelet
Using a piece of string (or fabric measuring tape), measure your wrist just above the wrist bone (towards your elbow, not your hand). Depending on the type of fit you would like, add the following to your measured size to get a final bracelet size:
- Snug fit (won't move much) : add 1/4" to 1/2”
- "Comfort" fit (will move, but stay above your hand): add 3/4" to 1”
- Loose fit (may drape down on your hand a bit): add 1-1/4”
Pick the bracelet size closest to this final calculation.